- 13+ year old profitable restaurant on Kirkwood Avenue
- High pedestrian traffic area
- Next to Buskirk Chumley Theatre
- Closed Sundays and holidays
- Limited menu; easy to control costs
- Limited hours allow owner to have a life outside the business
- Great opportunity for new owner build on a stable business
- Facilities: leased space is ~2000 s.f. with seating for 60.
- Lease is assumable for qualified candidate
- Clean and simple layout; easy maintenance
- Business started in 2005 in smaller space on the Square; moved to larger space due to growth
- The business does little advertising and new owner could increase for added volume.
- New owner could add hours and/or days to increase volume.
- Located in the middle of all the Bloomington downtown residential growth
- Easy to operate as a sole proprietor
- Reason for selling: Owner is retiring