- 50+ year old profitable restaurant in beautiful Southern Indiana
- Good bookkeeping and should qualify for an SBA loan
- Great rustic décor and casual atmosphere
- Caters to families and large groups
- Loyal customer base
- Many upgrades over the last 5 years
- Limited hours allow owner to have a life outside the business
- Open for dinner service only on Wednesday thru Friday and lunch and dinner service Saturday and Sunday
- Great opportunity for new owner to continue a long standing tradition
- Facilities: The building is 4400 s.f. with seating for 125.
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Improvements in last five years include new freezers, coolers, refrigerators, stoves, light fixtures, bathrooms remodeled, and new roof.
- Building, equipment and real estate are NOT included in the listed price, but are available for an additional $285,000 if the business sells.
- The business does little advertising and new owner could increase for added volume. New owner could add lunch service each day to add volume.
- Employees: 12
- Financing: qualified buyer should be able to obtain SBA financing
- Reason for selling: Owners are retiring